top nine at nine for 12/17/07
1. stratomatic 2005 baltimore orioles: i think it’s possible to assemble a 1-9 batting order of nothing but mitchell report-ites.
1a. stratomatic baseball, writ large
2. saigon/”come on baby” ft jay-z
5. Invisible Man. i probably should have read this already but i haven’t had as much processor time to dedicate to the african-american experience as i needed recently outside of little wayne and jamal lewis.
6. knowing what happens in season 5 of the wire and not saying anything about it. yeah yeah yeah yeah.
7. battlestar relaxica. shit is good. and by good i mean, totally fungible drama located in space. basically i have a crush on all the
people on the show. incl edward james olmos. esp edward james olmos. excl … whatever